ABOUT THE COMPANY:
“Amundi-Acba Asset Management” CJSC was established in Armenia in 2013. Its shareholders are Amundi, the European leader in the asset management industry, and Acba Bank. Amundi-Acba manages 3 cumulative pension funds within the framework of the Armenian Funded Pension system and Amundi’s best practice. You are a motivated, conscientious person and you have a desire to meet professional challenges within an international leader Company by developing your transferable skills, so join us!
- Manages employee information, including personal data protection and GDPR in the scope of European regulation, and HR documents.
- Organizes employees’ business trips.
- Manages recruitment processes.
- Organizes team buildings on collaboration with Communication business line and contributes to the team spirit continuous improvement.
- Drafts, reviews HR related Procedures of the Company.
- Ensures cooperation with Amundi Paris HR department.
Office Manager Responsibilities:
- Ensures up-to-date insurances package in collaboration with the Legal Officer, as well as related reporting line of Amundi Paris.
- Clarifies Company’s needs, sets up a list of goods (product, services) and suggests to the Management for purchasing, organizes purchasing process (including RFPs), manages supplies and stationary.
- Controls invoice payments related to Office maintenance and care.
- Acts as OES (outsourced external services) operational manager for IT services.
- Ensures all tasks related to the assistantship of the CEO and the team.
- Manages corporate e-mails, documents, legal contracts and agreements by ensuring their translation if applicable.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Management, HR or related Humanitarian field.
- Ideally, minimum 1-year experience as an HR Specialist.
Professional and behavioral skills:
- RA labor legislation basic knowledge,
- Good knowledge of the package MS Office.
- Strong organizational skills, sense of taking initiative,
- High sense of responsibility, dynamism.
Other skills ( languages and other skills)
- Fluent in English (written and oral),
- Knowledge of French and Russian will be an asset.
PERKS & BENEFITS
Family-Friendly Benefits: exceptional leave entitlements and personal accompaniment, yearly social package granted for rest and entitlements, monthly cell phone stipend․
Health & healthy lifestyle: company-paid medical, life (disability) insurances, gym membership reimbursement.
Career pathing opportunities with ongoing learning culture with professional development courses and workshops.
Candidates can send their CV-s to: firstname.lastname@example.org till 5th April, 2023. The subject line of the message should be filled in as follows: "HR Contact, Office Manager". Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.