You are a motivated, conscientious person and you have a desire to meet professional challenges within an international leader Company by developing your transferable skills, so join us!
The Awareness and Sales Officer’s main task is to share Company awareness within the targeted structures and companies, and to promote sales of different investment solutions of the Group.
- Shares Company and Pension Funds awareness in correspondence with the RA legislation, internal acts and ethical codes of the Company.
- Takes initiative for the proposal of new animation methods in order to achieve to the realization of the local animation and deployment plan.
- Develops direct contact with various entities in regards to investment solutions offered by the Group.
- Contributes and cares with the development of different projects by effective and proactive coordination of Partners’ network dedicated to the B2B and B2C markets for which they are responsible.
- In collaboration with both local and foreign appropriate teams applies organization of corresponding trainings.
- Analyses and regularly monitors the results of realized actions through the regular performance assessment of the network concerned according to the predefined KPIs (if applicable).
- In collaboration with Marketing and Communication department contributes to the improvement of the implemented tools (training materials, tools to facilitate communication, etc.) by taking initiative of making proposals and prepares a training plan.
- Master’s degree in Finance, Economic or related field
- Ideally, minimum 3-year experience in the field of Finance, Sales (preferable in banking sector).
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills with various interlocutors,
- Ability to effectively manage projects,
- Good knowledge of financial instruments as well as investment solutions,
- Good knowledge of the package MS Office.
- Excellent writing, editing, presenting, public speaking and reporting skills,
- Strong organizational skills, sense of taking initiative,
- High sense of responsibility, dynamism, mobility.
Other skills ( languages and other skills)
- Fluent in English (written and oral),
- Knowledge of French and Russian will be an asset.
PERKS & BENEFITS
Family-Friendly Benefits: exceptional leave entitlements and personal accompaniment, yearly social package granted for rest and entitlements, monthly cell phone stipend․
Health & healthy lifestyle:company-paid medical, life (disability) insurances, gym membership reimbursement.
Career pathing opportunities withongoing learning culture with professional development courses and workshops.
Candidates can send their CV-s to:firstname.lastname@example.org till 31th October, 2022. The subject line of the message should be filled in as follows: "Awareness and Sales Officer". Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.